Green Reusable Recycle Bags
1Color, 2Color, 3Color, 4/1Color, 4/2Color, 4/3Color, 4/4Color, 4Color, None
Need Consultation, 500, 750, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 30000, 50000
7-15 Business Days, FLAT, RUSH
|Size(L + W + H)||
All custom sizes and shapes
Details about Green Reusable Recycle Bags
This fashionable, water-resistant tote helps cut down on the usage of single-use plastic bags while being made for heavy shopping. The front of the bag will be printed with your unique logo and message using silkscreen technology, backed by the color of your choice.
Check out these additional features that help your logo stand out on this well-liked promotional shopping bag:
- Pick from a variety of fashionable bag colors to make your brand stand out.
- Use silkscreen technology to have your logo printed on the bag in the color of your choice.
- crafted from a strong nonwoven fabric with a water-repellent finish.
- reduces the usage of single-use bags to assist customers in protecting the environment.
- With your unique logo shown on the CNECO Packaging Tote, you may enhance your consumers’ shopping experience.
The industry standard measurement refers to the internal dimensions of the box. The internal dimensions play a crucial role in ensuring the products will fit into the rigid box seamlessly. To avoid ill fitting packaging, please keep in mind that any measurements requested or provided relate to the internal dimensions.
Length: The longest opening dimension
Width: The shorter opening dimension
Depth (Height): The side perpendicular to the length and width.
If your artwork files do not meet our specifications, PakFactory is not responsible for any printing errors that can arise as a result. Read our Artwork Preparation Guide on how to prepare your files for submission or Contact Us to have a packaging specialist help!
- Cut Line (Black Lines): Indicates the cut at its final size. Important artwork and text should be placed at least 0.125 inches inside of the cut line.
- Crease Line (Red Lines):Indicates where the product is to be folded.
- Bleed Line (Green Lines):Indicates where the bleed line is located. Any artwork which goes to the cut line should be extended to the bleed line to get a seamless print.
- Safety Margin(Dotted Green Lines):Indicates where artwork and text should safely be placed inside. As an industry standard, all artwork should at least be placed 0.125 inches away from the cut line unless your design is intentional.
- Perforation (Dotted Black Lines):Perforation line refers to paper that is punched with very small holes to allow the paper to be torn and folded easily.
Browse our curated library of custom boxes, packaging, and other custom printed products and put together a list of products that would work for your project. Remember to bookmark your favorite products or add them to your Add to Quote Cart along with all your dimensions and custom options to keep track of what you are interested in. Once you have made your choices, you can send in your quote request to get started with your packaging journey. Alternatively, if you are looking for something that you can’t find in our library, you can visit our Request a Quote page and send in a custom quotation.
Request a Quote
Once you have sent your quote request through our Add to Quote Cart or Request a Quote page with all your product specifications, our product specialists will get started on preparing your quote. Simple quotes can be ready and sent back to you in as little as 1-2 business days. For more complicated projects that require custom structural or material sourcing may take longer. Your dedicated product specialist will reach out to you to keep you connected throughout the entire packaging process.
Place Your Order
Once you have received your quotation from our product specialist, please review it to make sure all details for your quotation are correct. For additional questions regarding your quotation, you can always speak with your product specialist for more information. When you are satisfied with your quotation and are ready to proceed, pay using our secure payment portal, which our product specialists will provide. Once your order is placed, our structural designers will promptly prepare your custom dielines!
Get Your Custom Dielines
Once your order has been placed, a dieline or artwork template file will be required for your artwork placement. For simple dielines, our structural designers can prepare your file within 1-2 business days. However, more complicated structures will require additional time and may require a design fee. Most of our custom dieline files contain structural information which allows us to prepare a 3D digital mockup of your packaging once you have placed your artwork onto the file. This allows you to preview your packaging prior to mass production to make necessary changes or corrections.
Prepare Your Artwork Designs
Get your creative juices going because you are now ready to start designing your artwork on our custom dielines. Be sure to follow the artwork guidelines on our General Artwork Guide to mitigate any issues when going into mass production. When your artwork is completed, upload your updated file to your product specialist. Our specialized artwork designers will proof your artwork and prepare a 3D digital mockup of your packaging for you to confirm before starting the production of your order.
Once you have approved everything, the mass production of your packaging will begin! Throughout this stage, our product specialists will keep you connected with updates of manufacturing and shipping!